Easy Berry Fruit Cobbler
This is a very easy dessert to make and works well with any fruit or berry. Tip: if the fruit is naturally sweet, reduce the amount of sugar.
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¼ cup butter, melted in pan
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 2 cups berries or sliced fruit
- ¼ to ½ cup sugar (for topping)
- Melt butter in a 9x9 baking dish.
- Mix milk and dry ingredients and pour over melted butter. DO NOT STIR!
- Arrange fruit over the batter. DO NOT STIR!
- Sprinkle with sugar (and cinnamon, if desired)
- Bake at 375 until done (about 30 minutes or more)